Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fuschia, Hot Pink & Magenta Lipsticks

I love pink, it's my favorite color. Hopefully, you've already seen my swatches of MAC Playboy Bunny Pink, Pinkmate, Bombshell, B-Babe and Angel. I went through this phase of blue, then purple, but for the last 10 yrs or so its been just pink. For your swatching pleasure, I bring you a selection of my pink lipsticks. I have a range of them, from purple-pink's, fuschia's, light pinks, hot pinks. There are just so many shades of pink. More to come of course, my beauty organizer still holds more. ;) For your reference, I'm NC40. Please note that pictures are clickable. Cheers & enjoy =)














left to right: NYX Sparkling Orchid, MAC Pomposity, L'oreal Sea Fleur, L'oreal Wild Plum, MAC Milan Mode, MAC Big Bow, MAC Strayin', MAC Girl About Town, MAC Sweet Thing, MAC Trimming Talk














left to right: L'oreal Wild Plum, MAC Milan Mode, MAC Big Bow














left to right: NYX Sparkling Orchid, MAC Pomposity, L'oreal Sea Fleur






left to right: MAC Strayin, MAC Girl About Town, MAC Trimming Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment