Monday, January 11, 2010

Lippmann Collection Happy Birthday Review & Swatches













I saw Happy Birthday while browsing Makeup and Beauty Blog. I was crushing instantly! Sadly, I had no clue where I could find it. And my new favorite beauty shop Murale didn't have any available. Sigh, what is a girl to do?? Order it online of course :D. I ordered a bottle through Beauty Bridge for $18USD and shipping for $9.95. Total cost: almost $30USD. Worth it? Yes, yes, yes and yes!














This is one gorgeous stand out of a nail polish. On it's own the giant pieces of glitter make an adorable mess. (& I say that with a lot of love =) Each application looks different than the previous, so don't expect consistency. Since it is basically clear polish with glitter, it wears well for a week without showing much wear and tear. It has a gritty feel over top since it has so much chunky glitter, but a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat is sure to smooth it out. I wore this for New Year's and a few other parties. This is definitely a polish that will get you noticed. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment